منزل لاود is the Arabic dub of that is airing on , and .
منزل لاود debuted on Nickelodeon in the Arab World on May 15, 2016.
- In this dub, Howard, one of Clyde's two fathers, was given a female voice actor and addressed as Clyde's mother, as homosexuality is seen as taboo in the Arab world and illegal in several, if not most Arab countries. His physical appearance was retained, only his voice and dialogue are altered.
- It's also the case for the Sinhala dub from the second season, too.
- Likewise, Luna's girlfriend Sam was given a male voice actor and addressed as Luna's boyfriend, while retaining her appearance.
- However, episodes featuring Howard, Harold and Sam were banned from airing on MBC3 for depicting same-sex relationships.
- Like in the original version and the European Spanish and Turkish dubs, Lana, Lola and Lily share the same voice actress.
- In this dub, Lincoln and Clyde are voiced by adult men.
- MBC 3 used a gender-swapped piece of fan art in some promotions and bumpers.